Pricing

US$19.50

per stream per 3D model a day

+VAT

We accept payment by credit card, bank transfer, or PayPal.

One stream allows a single user to view and manipulate with a 3D model. This means that different users can interact with the model at different time periods. However, only ONE user can do it with ONE stream at a given moment.

For example

If you want three users to interact with the model at the same time, you’ll need to purchase three streams. The cost is 3 х US$19.50 = US$58.50 per day (US$1,775.00 per month).

Please note, if the number of streams you have subscribed to is fewer than the amount of people trying to access the model at the same time, some of the users are not going to be able to view it. In this case, some of your clients will see a black viewer screen and the warning: "All servers are in use.”

The minimal subscription is 3 streams per model.

We bill you each month, on the 1st day of the following month of service. Your billing is based on your actual streaming days. For example, if you have streamed your 3D model for 12 days this month, you will be charged for a 12-day period on the 1st of the next month.

Your subscription will renew automatically for your convenience and avoid any interruption of service unless canceled during the subscription period.

We offer special conditions for our loyal customers:

  • Volume discount (3 models and more) — ‪US$17.50/day;
  • Annual subscription discount — ‪US$15.50/day.

Model processing

Before we can start streaming your model, it must be processed. It approximately takes 1–7 days and costs around US$1,000.00 – US$3,000.00. The final price of the processing depends on the complexity of the model. Please contact Customer Service for more details.

After determining the cost of processing, the total payment is made in two stages. First, you are billed 20% in advance. Then, we charge you for the remaining 80% after the processing is completed, and the model is approved.